Eligibility: 10+2/1st Year of Graduation
Last Date: 25-01-2018
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date: 20-01-2018
Welcome to Swami Vivekanand Institute Of Competitive Examination
The SVICE’s aim is to improve its student’s capability to manage it shortest time frame. This means giving them the concepts. Tools and knowledge to analyze the complex problems they will face as managers. It involves developing their judgment about situations and about people. It also implies helping them improve their personal skills. On completion of the program, candidates are expected to have acquired:
- A systematic approach to identification of business problems and their solutions.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision- making skills..
- The ability to make competent decisions.
- Effective communication skills.
- The skills necessary for the potential senior manager, techniques in finance, marketing, manufacturing, human relations,
- information technology and strategic planning.
- Familiarity in applying these tools in business- like situations.
- A broad knowledge of concepts, policies and techniques to efficient administration and management of business.